Sometimes, due to high demand and inventory discrepancies, products can appear as “in stock” at our store, but we actually do not have any currently in the warehouse at the moment the order was processed through our system. Once we receive the back ordered item(s), the item(s) should ship from our warehouse within a few business days. If you would like to change your order, please contact us at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- I entered the wrong shipping address for my order! How can I change this?
- How much does shipping cost?
- How do you ship your orders?
- How long before my order ships?
- Where is my order?
- I'm outside of the United States or Canada. Can I still order?
- Can I receive my order at a P.O. Box?
- I was able to place my order/exchange, but I received an email saying one (or more) of the item(s) are out of stock. What does this mean and when will I get my order?