For orders shipped to APO, DPO, or FPO addresses, you may experience additional delays depending on your location. Some locations may be returning packages to the sender, while others are holding for release at a later time. We ask that if you are shipping to an APO, DPO, or FPO location, that you ensure your local post office has confirmed that they will be accepting and delivering any USPS mail and packages.
Articles in this section
- COVID-19 FAQ - How will I know if my order is affected?
- COVID-19 FAQ - Are there any delays to APO, DPO, or FPO addresses?
- COVID-19 FAQ - Will I be charged before my order has shipped?
- COVID-19 FAQ - Can I adjust the delivery address on my order?
- COVID-19 FAQ - Can I still submit returns and exchanges?