How can I contact you?Updated 18 days ago
Thank you for contacting Ten Thousand Customer Support. There are several ways to contact us. To ensure that you receive the quickest response, please choose the specific subject heading in the contact form that is relevant to your issue or concern and include all relevant information (i.e. order number, photos, email address, etc.) in your message.
Please also check our Help Center articles first as they may be able to answer your question(s).
Refer below for a brief description of the use of each subject heading in the contact form.
- Order Status: Inquiries regarding the fulfillment status, shipping or delivery of an outstanding order.
- Lost/Missing Order - Confirmed Delivery: Inquiries regarding packages that are lost and/or missing and have been marked as delivered only.
- Discounts/Coupons/Rewards: Inquiries regarding the use or application of a discount code or any inquiries regarding our Rewards Program.
- Account/Site Issues: Inquiries regarding your Ten Thousand account, subscriptions, website accessibility or issues placing an order.
- Questions About a Return/Exchange: Inquiries regarding starting an exchange/return or an outstanding return/exchange request.
- Product Question: General inquiries regarding our products.
- Warranty Claim: Inquiries regarding our warranty policy or submitting a warranty claim request for your item(s). Please make sure to submit photos of your item(s).
If you are looking to provide general or product feedback, please submit through our Feedback form.
To help us speed things up, please include some photos showing the issue and your order number if you haven't already. This will make it easier for us to solve the problem quickly. Just a heads up, sending the same request more than once can slow things down, please refrain from doing so.
While some requests might come with expected response times, we'll do our best to communicate those expectations in our replies. Thank you!
Other ways to reach us: