How should I wash and dry my Ten Thousand gear?
We recommend washing on cold (no fabric softener or bleach) and low tumble dry. If using the product in chlorine we highly suggest rinsing the product right after use to prevent any premature fading.
Please be aware high temperatures can cause decals on clothing to be damaged.If it makes you more comfortable, feel free to hang dry - but definitely don't iron them.
Please note the few tips that have helped our customers care for their gear :
- Be aware of washing colors and lights separately.
- Rinse washing machine prior to cycle if it has been used for a bleaching load previous to your laundry cycle.
- Hats should be hand washed.
- Pretreat stain with a liquid laundry detergent (non bleach/non fabric softener), using an up-and-down motion with a soft brush to break up the stain. Rinse well in cold water. Sponge with white vinegar and rinse again. Repeat, treating the stain with liquid detergent, then with white vinegar until you've removed as much stain as possible.
- Run through wash cycle as usual.
- Air dry until desired effect is achieved.